1*Tripod（Without Phone Adapter, Without Moon Filter）
1*Main Scope Tube
Material: Plastic + metal
Optical system: Refraction system
Focal length: 300mm
Objective Lens: 70mm
Eyepiece: F20mm, F6mm，F12mm
Magnification power: 15X – 150X
Finder mirror: 5×24
Field of view: 1.2°
Tripod: Aluminum alloy tripod
【BEST Telescope for Kids and Beginners!】 This elescope meets all the needs of beginners, and the kids astronomical journey begins from here! Equipped with 3X Barlow len and two eyepieces, H20mm and H6mm. Whether it’s watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, This telescope is the best helper for kids and astronomy beginners.
【Large Aperture】Provide more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. The bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image.
【Quality Optics】300mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70 mm (2.75 inches) refractor telescope can provide bright images, very suitable for viewing land and celestial bodies. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
【Easy to assemble& dismount】We have a full set of paper and video Installation Guidelines. Don’t worry about any installation problems. Even for first-time users, kids and beginners can install it themselves without any tools.
【Adjustable Tripod】This professional space telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
HOW TO USE?
1. Open the tripod.
2. Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
3. Insert the finder scope, eyepiece and 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
4. Adjust the knob to view the clear image.
1. When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
2. Never aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.