If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order.
You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
– Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
– Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
– Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
1. Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
2. Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
3. Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
4. Send all items back to us using the label provided.
Last updated: Feb 01, 2019
- Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.campinghood.com
- General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Is any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
CAMPING HOOD collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
CAMPING HOOD uses the collected personal data for various purposes to:
- provide you with services
- notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- provide customer support
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. A legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
CAMPING HOOD legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- CAMPING HOOD needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given CAMPING HOOD permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in CAMPING HOOD legitimate interests
- CAMPING HOOD needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
CAMPING HOOD will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
CAMPING HOOD will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- of rectification
- to object
- of restriction
- to data portability
- to withdraw consent